Universal Educational Institute of Canada intends to raise $2,500,000 this year. It will cost our organization an estimated $20,000 to raise this. The funds will enable the organization to fulfill its objectives which are as follows:
- To establish an institution or institutions for higher Jewish religious education and learning. The goals of such institution will be –
- To stimulate interest in providing higher Jewish education
- For the perpetuation of the Orthodox Jewish Religion
- The training of teachers;
- To pursue, develop and advance Jewish scholarship, literature and philosophy,
- To establish and maintain a library and to circulate, sell or give away books and periodicals in the advancement of its purposes
For further information, please contact our Treasurer, Mavis Halliday, (780) 444-8100. Our address is #3000, 8882 – 170 Street Edmonton, Alberta T5T 4M2 and we are incorporated in Alberta.